Home » The King’s Shop in 1847

The King’s Shop in 1847

Share this

The King's shop as it was in 1847 from the second, 1847 edition of John Tallis’s Steet Views.
The King's shop as it was in 1847 from the second, 1847 edition of John Tallis’s Steet Views.

With thanks to Professor Michael Trapp of King’s, this is the (now former) location of the King’s shop as it was in 1847, long before the 1905 rebuild that brought the present building into being; from the second, 1847 edition of John Tallis’s Steet Views.

Leave a Comment